You must have got Application Reference Number and an Application Form Number after your application for HDFC Credit Card. HDFC sends it over the registered mobile number. You can track your HDFC Credit Card Status either online or offline. You can track it both ways as per your convenience.
HDFC Credit Card Status Online Tracking
The Applicants are advised to follow the below instruction regarding their HDFC Credit Status tracking.
- Visit the Here hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track.
- Fill Application Reference Number’ or the ‘Application Form Number’ or your ‘Date of Birth’ in the appropriate box.
- Fill your registered mobile number and click on ‘Submit’.
HDFC will inform you about your Application Status on your mobile number.
Through the mobile number
- Visit ‘HDFC official site’
- Enter your mobile number
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP tap ‘Submit’.
Through the Air Way Bill Number
- Visit hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/trackcc/TrackBill.asp
- Enter your Air Way Bill Number
- Click on ‘Submit’.
You will get to know about your HDFC Credit Card Status.
Generally, the HDFC Credit Card Application shows one of the following statuses.
- Disapproved: This means that your Application has been rejected
- In Process: Bank is still working on your application process.
- On Hold: Kept on hold due document or other reasons.
- Dispatched: You will receive your credit card soon.
- No records found: Wrong Information Filled.
HDFC Credit Card Status Offline Tracking
Visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch to get your application status. If you don’t have an internet connection you can Contact on toll-free number 1800-266-4332 for any of your credit card related queries including credit card status
Kindly keep your ‘Application Reference Number’ or the ‘Application Form Number’ with you always. It’s necessary for tracking your credit card status in either you track it online or offline.